The following information (Impressum) is required under Austrian law.
- Company: Green Builds Software GmbH (CEOs: Paul Glantschnig, Lukas Maczejka, Martin Sturm)
- Address: Karl-Waldbrunner-Platz 1, A-1210 Wien
- Email, Phone: firstname.lastname@example.org, +43 680/3367104
- Commercial Court of Vienna under registration number: FN516327f
- UID: ATU74586904
- Business purpose: Consulting and services in Information Technology
Online Dispute Resolution website of the EU Commission
In order for consumers and traders to resolve a dispute out-of-court, the European Commission developed the Online Dispute Resolution Website: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
The contents of these pages were prepared with utmost care. Nonetheless, we cannot assume liability for the timeless accuracy and completeness of the information.
Our website contains links to external websites. As the contents of these third-party websites are beyond our control, we cannot accept liability for them. Responsibility for the contents of the linked pages is always held by the provider or operator of the pages.
In general, when visiting the website of Green Builds Software GmbH (greenbuilds.at / green-builds.com), no personal data are saved. However, these data can be given on a voluntary basis. No data will be passed on to third parties without your consent. We point out that in regard to unsecured data transmission in the internet (e.g. via email), security cannot be guaranteed. Such data could possibIy be accessed by third parties.
How to prevent being tracked by Google Analytics
- Furthermore you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.